No other worktop is as dark, dense, hard-wearing and luxurious as wenge. Its exotic colouration and straight dark brown grain sets it apart from any other wooden worktop. It is perfect for high-end kitchens, and looks superb contrasting alongside bright white cabinets and walls.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
See the quality of our stunning wenge worktops by ordering one of our samples before placing your order. Each sample comes from our current wenge worktop stock and is oiled on one face to provide a representation of the finished worktop. They are excellent value for money at just £5 including delivery, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our wenge worktops we will refund you the sample's cost.
Ready to order now? Buy your wenge worktops for as little as £320, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.