Accessories are the perfect way to easily incorporate a new trend into your living space if you are unable to commit to a complete kitchen remodel. An industrial style kitchen aesthetic can be easily achieved using a cohesive mixture of accessories throughout. The popular industrial style works well in a number of different types of kitchen, and looks great when combined with either laminate or wooden worktop surfaces.
Cabinet frontals in deeper colours, such as Farrow & Ball’s Stiffkey Blue, Tanner’s Brown or Railings are recommended, but lighter neutrals can work just as well – we think Pointing and Slipper Satin are the perfect way to create a striking contrast. Copper has been a popular option in industrial kitchens, but other metals, including brass and gunmetal, can stand out just as well.
- This flip clock makes a feature of the mechanical workings, lending it perfectly to an industrial style kitchen. In black, white and brass this clock can blend in seamlessly with any colour scheme and looks great whether wall mounted or free standing on a work surface.
- Hairpin legs have been an incredibly popular part of the industrial trend, and this stool is a great way to incorporate the look into your kitchen. The perfect addition to a breakfast bar or kitchen island, this stool from Cult Furniture features copper legs and has a wooden seat which is fantastic match if you also have a wooden worktop.
- Continuing with the copper theme, this unusual light fitting combines tough concrete with a softer, pink-hued copper for a striking look. Both materials used are typical in industrial style kitchens and can combine well with any colour scheme. The unobscured bulb will ensure you get plenty of light in every corner of your kitchen.
- Changing the hardware on your kitchen cabinets is quick, easy and can be incredibly low cost, but it can also have a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen. Our Hardy Copper Cup Handles look great in an industrial kitchen and are particularly striking on a dark background.
- Paired with industrial supports or brackets, exposed storage is a stylish and practical way to incorporate the industrial look in your kitchen. Our oak shelving provides additional storage space whilst creating the look that you want for your kitchen. This shelving works well with rooms of any size, but is particularly useful in a small or irregular kitchen.