How to Buy Kitchen Doors at Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets
On more than one occasion we have written about the benefits of replacing your kitchen cabinet frontals if you want to quickly change the look of your kitchen or you simply need to replace older doors that have sustained damage whilst the carcassing remains intact. For whatever reason you want to buy new kitchen doors, you have come to the right place.
Our kitchen cabinet doors are available in a Shaker or Traditional designs and can be purchased in sanded or lacquered finishes, or painted in any of the colours from our signature collection. If you have something a little more unique in mind, we are able to offer a bespoke option which allows you to choose any of the beautiful shades in the extensive collection from Farrow & Ball. We also offer glazed options, which are perfect for creating everything from modern industrial designs to more traditional country looks.
Ordering cabinet doors from Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets is easy – the most difficult part will be choosing which colour to go for! Our step by step instructions below will talk you through how to buy kitchen doors at Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets.
- Measure your cabinets and drawers to establish the size of drawer and door frontals you require.
- Select the style of door you want to order – Shaker or Traditional.
- Once you have selected the style, you will be taken to a menu showing a range of different colour options, as well as the choice to go for a completely bespoke shade.
- After the colour has been chosen, you will be taken to a menu with the entire range of door types – from standard cabinet doors to full height ones for larder units and also glazed doors, should you want glass fronts for your cabinets.
- Choose the size you need and use the box on the left hand side of the page to add the quantity you require. Once you have everything, you can click the ‘Purchase Items’ button at the bottom of the page to add your doors to your shopping cart.
- Check you have everything you need in your shopping cart. If you are ready to buy your kitchen doors with us, click ‘Checkout’. If not, select ‘Continue Shopping’ to head back to the website and add select the remaining items you need.
- When you are ready to order, our checkout process will guide you through your purchase.
Now you are ready to order your kitchen doors! If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order before placing it, do not hesitate to get in touch!