Bamboo Worktop 2000mm X 960mm X 40mm
A totally unique work surface, our 2000mm x 960mm x 40mm bamboo worktops are both incredibly hard-wearing, environmentally sustainable and also naturally water resistant. Unlike our other worktops that use 40mm staves, bamboo is constructed from a number of smaller sections that are layered to construct an attractive and durable worktop.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 20mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
View the quality of our 2000mm x 960mm x 40mm bamboo worktops up-close by ordering one of our samples. They are cut from our existing bamboo worktop stock and come pre-oiled on one side to accurately demonstrate the finished product. For the small cost of just £5 including delivery, our samples are excellent value for money, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our 2000mm x 960mm x 40mm bamboo worktops we will refund the sample's cost to you.
The bamboo's layered construction causes tiny gaps to occur naturally in its structure. Such idiosyncrasies are normally unnoticeable; however, if you cut the wood to size you may spot some minor cavities in the cross-section of the wood. This is not a manufacturing fault and can be easily remedied with a small application of a suitable filler.