A totally unique work surface, our bamboo worktops are both incredibly hard-wearing, environmentally sustainable and also naturally water resistant. Unlike our other worktops that use 40mm staves, bamboo is constructed from a number of smaller sections that are layered to construct an attractive and durable worktop.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 20mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
View the quality of our bamboo worktops up-close by ordering one of our samples. They are cut from our existing bamboo worktop stock and come pre-oiled on one side to accurately demonstrate the finished product. For the small cost of just £5 including delivery, our samples are excellent value for money, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our bamboo worktops we will refund the sample's cost to you.
The bamboo's layered construction causes tiny gaps to occur naturally in its structure. Such idiosyncrasies are normally unnoticeable; however, if you cut the wood to size you may spot some minor cavities in the cross-section of the wood. This is not a manufacturing fault and can be easily remedied with a small application of a suitable filler.
Ready to order now? Buy your bamboo worktops for as little as £125, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.