Caramel Bamboo Worktop 3000mm X 960mm X 40mm
Constructed from exactly the same timber as used in our standard bamboo worktops, our caramel bamboo worktops go through a special curing process that darkens the staves. Whilst our other worktops use 40mm staves, these 3000mm x 960mm x 40mm caramel bamboo worktops are constructed from a number of smaller staves that are layered together to construct a durable and attractive worktop.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 20mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
Want to see the quality of our attractive 3000mm x 960mm x 40mm caramel bamboo worktops before placing an order? Our sample service makes it easy; each sample is cut from caramel bamboo worktop stock and comes oiled on one side to give a true representation of the finished product. For only £5 including delivery, they are excellent value for money, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our 3000mm x 960mm x 40mm caramel bamboo worktops then we will refund you the sample's cost.
The bamboo's layered construction causes tiny gaps to occur naturally in its structure. Such idiosyncrasies are normally unnoticeable; however, if you cut the wood to size you may spot some minor cavities in the cross-section of the wood. This is not a manufacturing fault and can be easily remedied with a small application of a suitable filler.