Caramel Bamboo Worktops
Constructed from exactly the same timber as used in our standard bamboo worktops, our caramel bamboo worktops go through a special curing process that darkens the staves. Whilst our other worktops use 40mm staves, caramel bamboo worktops are constructed from a number of smaller staves that are layered together to construct a durable and attractive worktop.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 20mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
Want to see the quality of our attractive caramel bamboo worktops before placing an order? Our sample service makes it easy; each sample is cut from caramel bamboo worktop stock and comes oiled on one side to give a true representation of the finished product. For only £5 including delivery, they are excellent value for money, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our caramel bamboo worktops then we will refund you the sample's cost.
The bamboo's layered construction causes tiny gaps to occur naturally in its structure. Such idiosyncrasies are normally unnoticeable; however, if you cut the wood to size you may spot some minor cavities in the cross-section of the wood. This is not a manufacturing fault and can be easily remedied with a small application of a suitable filler.
Ready to order now? Buy your caramel bamboo worktops for as little as £125, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.