Cherry Worktop 4000mm X 720mm X 40mm
An instantly recognisable timber, thanks to its distinctive straight grain that runs throughout the timber. Warm caramel hues make these 4000mm x 720mm x 40mm cherry worktops the perfect choice for a farmhouse-inspired kitchen, but these worktops also work equally well with a variety of kitchen trends.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
For only £5 you can see the quality of our 4000mm x 720mm x 40mm cherry worktops up-close by taking advantage of our sample service. Cherry worktop stock is cut and oiled on one side to provide a true representation of the finished product. They are excellent value for money, but if you do decide to go on and purchase one of our 4000mm x 720mm x 40mm cherry worktops we will happily refund the cost of the sample.