An instantly recognisable timber thanks to its distinctive straight grain that runs throughout the timber. Warm caramel hues make cherry worktops the perfect choice for a farmhouse-inspired kitchen, but these worktops also work equally well with a variety of kitchen trends.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
For only £5 you can see the quality of our cherry worktops up-close by taking advantage of our sample service. Cherry worktop stock is cut and oiled on one side to provide a true representation of the finished product. They are excellent value for money, but if you do decide to go on and purchase one of our cherry worktops we will happily refund the cost of the sample.
Ready to order now? Buy your cherry worktops for as little as £165, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.