Maple Worktop 3000mm X 620mm X 40mm
Known for its incredible hardness and durability, maple makes an ideal worktop material. It is a wonderfully bright timber with an elegant grain that will reflect plenty of natural light into your kitchen. This 3000mm x 620mm x 40mm surface is perfect for both traditional and modern kitchen settings.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
Take a look at the quality of our 3000mm x 620mm x 40mm maple worktops by ordering a sample from Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets. Each sample is intended to give you a true representation of the finished product, as it is cut from existing worktop stock and comes pre-oiled on one side. Priced at just £5 including courier delivery, they are excellent value; what's more, if you go on make a purchase of one of our 3000mm x 620mm x 40mm maple worktops then we will refund the sample's cost to you.