Ash Worktop 2000mm X 620mm X 40mm
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
Ash worktops are a great alternative to other lightly coloured traditional timbers such as oak and maple. Our 2000mm x 620mm x 40mm ash worktops feature a unique blonde grain which is largely linear in formation, with 'curly' formations adding character throughout, and is ideal for both modern and traditional kitchen settings.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
See the quality of our 2000mm x 620mm x 40mm ash worktops yourself with our great value sample service. Priced at only £5 each, our samples are cut from existing worktop stock and come pre-oiled on one side so as to represent the finished product. If you decide to go on and purchase one of our 2000mm x 620mm x 40mm ash worktops, the cost of the sample can be refunded against your order.