Ash worktops are a great alternative to other lightly coloured traditional timbers such as oak and maple. It features a unique blonde grain which is largely linear in formation, with 'curly' formations adding character throughout, and is ideal for both modern and traditional kitchen settings.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
See the quality of our ash worktops yourself with our great value sample service. Priced at only £5 each, our samples are cut from existing worktop stock and come pre-oiled on one side so as to represent the finished product. If you decide to go on and purchase one of our ash worktops, the cost of the sample can be refunded against your order.
Ready to order now? Buy your ash worktops for as little as £130, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.