End Grain Butchers Blocks
End grain worktops are constructed differently to our standard worktops, in that they are created from staves organised in a vertical formation that exposes the end of the timber grain. This part of the wood is incredibly hard-wearing, and is the ideal surface for cutting directly onto - whether to prepare meat or other foods. This formation also creates a unique aesthetic that looks particularly appealing as a kitchen feature.
A variety of timbers are available including maple, oak, walnut and an attractive combination of maple and walnut which creates the look of a checkerboard. Choose from circular 620mm or rectangular 1m x 620mm formations that are 100mm thick - more than double the thickness of our standard worktops. Each end grain butcher block is provided untreated so that you may apply a treatment of your choice, but we recommend using Rustins Danish Oil to create a hard-wearing, food safe finish.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- 40mm wide staves arranged vertically.
- Hard-wearing pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- In stock, delivered within 2-5 days, or in 7 days if delivered with a cabinet.
Ready to order now? Buy your end grain butchers block worktops for as little as £200, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.