Full Stave Ash Worktops
If you are looking for an alternative to lightly coloured traditional timbers such as oak and maple, our full stave ash worktops should also be considered. This timber features a distinctive caramel-coloured grain which appears largely linear in formation, but with 'curly' formations adding character throughout. In this full stave variant, the worktop features 90mm wide staves that run the full length of the worktop to show off ash timber in its most impressive form.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- Full length stave, average stave width 90mm.
- High pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
See the quality of our full stave ash worktops yourself with our great value sample service. Priced at only £5 each, our samples are cut from existing worktop stock and come pre-oiled on one side so as to represent the finished product. If you decide to go on and purchase one of our full stave ash worktops, the cost of the sample can be refunded against your order.
Ready to order now? Buy your full stave ash worktops for as little as £260, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.