Full Stave Wenge Worktops
Wenge is a dark, dense, hard-wearing and luxurious worktop choice. Featuring exotic colouration and a straight dark brown grain, it is clearly recognisable compared to other wooden worktops. This full stave configuration features staves up to 90mm wide that run the entire length of the worktop to create a truly opulent kitchen worksurface.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- Full length stave, average stave width 90mm.
- High pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
See the quality of our spectacular full stave wenge worktops by ordering one of our samples before placing your order. Each sample comes from our current full stave wenge worktop stock and is oiled on one face to provide a representation of the finished worktop. They are excellent value for money at just £5 including delivery, and if you decide to go on and purchase one of our full stave wenge worktops we will refund you the sample's cost.
Ready to order now? Buy your full stave wenge worktops for as little as £450, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.