A spectacular African timber that stands apart from the rest with its rich bronze colouration that will darken nicely over time. Iroko kitchen worktops are incredibly resilient and also are naturally hygienic because of their high oil content. Perfectly at home in a multitude of kitchen themes, iroko is definitely a favourite of ours.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
If you like the look of our excellent quality iroko worktops, then why not order a sample first? Cut from our iroko worktop stock and oiled on one side, these samples are intended to provide an accurate demonstration of the finished product. They are excellent value for money at just £5 including courier delivery, and if you decide to make a purchase of one of our iroko worktops then we will discount the cost of the sample from your order.
Ready to order now? Buy your iroko worktops for as little as £140, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.