With a distinctive natural grain and a golden hue that will darken as the timber matures, oak worktops are always a firm favourite. They look spectacular in both contemporary and traditional kitchens, especially alongside our matching solid oak cabinets.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
To see the quality of our sensational oak worktops before placing an order, then why not order a sample first? Each one is cut from our oak worktop stock and is pre-oiled on one side to provide an accurate representation of the finished product. For just £5 including delivery, they are great value for money, and furthermore, if you decide to make a purchase of one of our oak worktops, we will refund you the sample's cost.
Ready to order now? Buy your oak worktops for as little as £135, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.