With a distinctive natural grain and a golden hue that will darken as the timber matures, oak worktops are always a firm favourite. They look spectacular in both contemporary and traditional kitchens, especially alongside our matching solid oak cabinets.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Natural grade, may contain small natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
To see the quality of our sensational oak worktops before placing an order, then why not order a sample first? Each one is cut from our oak worktop stock and is pre-oiled on one side to provide an accurate representation of the finished product. For just £5 including delivery, they are great value for money, and furthermore, if you decide to make a purchase of one of our oak worktops, we will refund you the sample's cost.
Ready to order now? Buy your oak worktops for as little as £135, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.
Enter a quantity for each item you would like to add to your shopping cart then click the Add to cart button at the bottom of the listing to proceed. All required fields are marked with a star (*).
Oak Upstand 3000mm X 80mm X 18mm