Our walnut worktops have a gorgeous curly grain and varied colour that is both distinctive and unique, making walnut worktops ideal for a variety of kitchen settings - especially modern themes. Sourced and manufactured in Europe from only the highest quality sustainable timber.
- Manufactured in Europe to demanding standards.
- Square edges.
- Sanded to 150 grit, ready to oil.
- 40mm wide staves.
- Finger-jointed & pressure glued construction.
- Prime grade, generally free from natural imperfections.
- Full bespoke service available, see our sister site Worktop Express for further information.
- Installation guide provided.
- Installation accessories available.
- In stock, delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
- Worktop samples available.
Our samples bring the quality of our attractive walnut worktops directly to your door for just £5 including delivery? Each sample is cut from current walnut worktop stock and is pre-oiled on one side to replicate the finished product. If you then decide to go on and place an order for one of our walnut worktops we will happily refund you the sample's cost.
Ready to order now? Buy your walnut worktops for as little as £205, simply select your worktops from the list of sizes below, and add them to your cart.